Buying a Home Guide
Access to the most up to date Neighborhood Report
The Neighborhood Report summarizes economic, housing, demographic and quality of life information about an area and/or specific neighborhoods using the most up-to-date MLS information exclusively available to REALTORS®.
Access Your Sellers Report
The Neighborhood Report summarizes neighborhood data including charts and statistics about the housing, economics and quality of life of the neighborhood.
Examples of the information included in the Neighborhood Report:
- Median estimated home value and change in the past year, for the neighborhood as well as the surrounding area.
- Median sales price compared to sales volume.
- The price range and price per square foot of homes sold in the area.
- Demographic information about the population of the area, including age ranges of the residents.
- The area’s unemployment rate and the occupations of residents.
- Average commute time for residents of the area.
The Neighborhood Report typically runs between 8 – 11 pages.
We're here to help
Let us find your dream home.
Watch what happens when you add an expert to your search for the perfect home in Idaho. Just fill out a few details and we'll deliver hand-picked listings that match your criteria!